Glasbury man made Clyro bells

Lewis, C.A. (2003) Glasbury man made Clyro bells. The Messenger: Wye Valley Parishes, Glasbury-on-Wye, Powys, Wales (Feb/March). (Unpublished)

[img]
Preview
Text
Glasbury-man.pdf

1067Kb

Item Type:Article
Additional Information:Colin Lewis was Professor of Geography at Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa from 1989 until his retirement at the end of 2007. In 1990, with the strong support of the incumbent Vice-Chancellor, Dr Derek Henderson, he instigated the Certificate in Change Ringing (Church Bell Ringing) in the Rhodes University Department of Music and Musicology - the first such course to be offered in Africa. Since that date he has lectured in the basic theory, and taught the practice of change ringing. He is the Ringing Master of the Cathedral of St Michael and St George, Grahamstown, South Africa.
Uncontrolled Keywords:bells; ring of bells; bell founder; bell founders; bell founding; bellfounder; bell casting; bell hanging; bell hanger; foundry; Henry Williams; John Warner and Sons; Clyro; St Gwennog; Llanwenog; Cardiganshire; Crickadarn, Llanbedr Ystrad Yw; Penderyn; Breconshire; Brecon; Glasbury; River Wye; Wye Valley; Radnorshire; Pipton; Bleddfa; Bettws; Carmarthenshire; Mansell Gamage; Wye Valley Parishes; Herefordshire; London; Wales; Britain
Subjects:Y Unknown > Subjects to be assigned
Divisions:Faculty > Faculty of Humanities > Music and Musicology
ID Code:1220
Deposited By:INVALID USER
Deposited On:09 Feb 2009
Last Modified:06 Jan 2012 16:20
74 full-text download(s) since 09 Feb 2009
12 full-text download(s) in the past 12 months
More statistics...

Repository Staff Only: item control page